Herbert Woods will continue to welcome holidaymakers to the Norfolk Broads. We are monitoring the government advice regarding non-essential travel on public transport and social distancing. We value our customers’ health and welfare, and these are the actions we have been taking in light of coronavirus.
We already have excellent hygiene processes in place. Our team of experienced housekeeping staff thoroughly clean all boats, cottages and apartments prior to handover using enhanced cleaning products. They also ensure that all site facilities e.g. shower block, reception areas etc., are cleaned more often …Due to coronavirus for our customers’ protection we have:
· Put processes into place to ensure that you arrive, settle into and depart your accommodation (boats/cottages/apartments) following the government’s guidance on social distancing and hygiene
· Provided increased access to hand sanitisation and hand washing facilities
· Promoted the importance of good hygiene across the Marina
· Increased the regularity of cleaning around the site
· Worked with our cleaning suppliers to ensure that we are using the most appropriate cleaning products for our accommodation and Marina
We have been communicating with our staff to ensure that;
· your arrival and movement to your accommodation is undertaken whilst maintaining safe distances
· they are aware of their responsibilities for good hygiene and handwashing
· they know what actions to take if they are concerned about the health of a customer or colleague
· they are monitoring their own health
Prior to your holiday if you or a family member become unwell due to coronavirus, and are either receiving treatment, been told to, or have chosen to self-isolate please contact us by phone, e-mail or via our website and we will be happy to discuss your options to transfer your holiday.
Should a delay to your holiday be required, we will be operating a free fee transfer policy in order to give you peace of mind that you will still be able to enjoy your holiday on the Broads in the near future.
If you have paid your balance we will transfer your holiday free of charge to an alternative date in 2020 or in 2021.
If you have not yet paid your balance, you will still need to pay your full balance by the original due date. When your balance is due please contact us and we can then transfer your booking to a later date.
If the full balance remains unpaid we are unable to transfer your booking and you will forfeit your deposit as our normal terms and conditions will apply.
Please note that we are not able to offer any refunds in connection with holidays cancelled due to fear, disinclination to travel, self-isolation or infection in connection with Coronavirus. If you need to cancel your holiday under these circumstances, then you should refer to your travel insurance policy.
How you can help us?
We want you to enjoy your upcoming holiday. All we ask is that you follow the guidance that you will see displayed around the Marina and in your welcome pack, on effective hygiene.
· Wash your hands, more often, for 20 seconds
· Use soap and water or a hand sanitiser regularly and when you blow your nose, sneeze, cough, or eat/handle food
Follow government guidance about social distancing and when to self-isolate.
If you have any further questions, please ask one of our staff members.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.