We have been busy adding some fantastic brand new boats to our website ready for your 2019 boating holiday! Here’s a round-up of our newest additions:
- Ashby: A 55ft semi-traditional narrowboat located on the peaceful Ashby Canal. ‘Ashby’ sleeps up to 4 people, with one fixed double cabin and one additional make-up double in the saloon.
- Purbeck: A 48ft semi-traditional narrowboat, located in Braunston, perfectly suited to a couple. Very sociable with a reverse layout so that the galley is close to the stern. There is a cabin at the front that can be configured as a double or two single beds.
- Poppy: A 66ft semi-traditional narrowboat offering some heritage features alongside modern home comforts like WiFi and LED lighting. ‘Poppy’ is located at our Wootton Wawen base and sleeps up to 4 comfortably with two cabins.
- York: Currently under construction, York will be located at our Sowerby Bridge base & is a 53ft cruiser stern narrowboat, perfect for families or couples. Sleeping up to 6, with two cabins, both with a flexible bed layout & a further convertible double bed in the saloon area.
- Bays Wren: A high quality, 47ft semi-trad narrowboat located at our Falkirk base, perfect for visiting the cities of Edinburgh or Glasgow. Best suited to couples or a small family, Bays Wren has one flexible cabin and one convertible double in the saloon.
- Rural Fox: A 47ft cruiser stern narrowboat, ideal for a couple or a small family. ‘Rural Fox’ is located at our March base in Cambridgeshire in the heart of the Fenlands. On board there is one cabin with a flexible bed layout and a convertible double in the saloon area.
- Glyndwr: A 4 berth, 58ft cruiser stern narrowboat. ‘Glyndwr’ has one permanent double cabin, in addition to a flexible rear cabin, great for couples or a family. Located at our Chirk marina, this narrowboat is perfect for cruising the famous Llangollen Canal and travelling across the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct.
- Aurora: A great boat for large families or a group of friends, sleeping up to 10 people. Aurora is based at our Napton marina close to the South Oxford & Grand Union junction. On board there are four cabions, two of which contain fold-down king size double beds!
- Serenade: Not forgetting our new Norfolk Broads additions- ‘Serenade 7’ joins the fleet this year at our Wroxham boatyard. A luxurious 39ft cruiser sleeping up to 6 people in two cabins, along with two convertible single beds in the saloon area.
- Gleaming Light: A 35ft cruiser located at our Potter Heigham base on the Norfolk Broads. ‘Gleaming Light’ has a large master cabin with a walk-around double bed & in addition to a flexible mid cabin. This cruiser also features a spacious rear deck and electric sunroof.
- Prince of Light: Another new addition to the fleet at Potter Heigham on the Norfolk Broads. At 29ft this cruiser is ideal for a couple or small family with one cabin and a convertible bed in the saloon. There is also a very spacious foreward deck perfect for fishing or sunbathing.
- Graceful Emblem: Currently still under construction but should be available to book from May 2019. ‘Graceful Emblem’ will be joining the fleet at our Horning boatyard on the Norfolk Broads. Sleeping up to 6 people, with two bathrooms and a very spacious sundeck!
To look for your perfect break, search: www.waterwaysholidays.com or you can also give us a call on 01252 796400.