Britain’s largest protected wetland, the Norfolk and Suffolk Broads offers over 125 miles of lock-free cruising. Broadland attractions include plentiful waterside eateries, market towns, villages and many pleasant walks.
Hire a boat from Horning on the Norfolk Broads and enjoy a relaxing boating holiday afloat with the family this Easter. There are so many attractions to visit on the waterfront, suitable for all the family you will be spoilt for choice!
Four berth Copper Emblem is currently available throughout the Easter Holidays, suitable for family groups with a double and 2 single beds. The weekly hire charge is £698.00 or for a short break getaway, the hire charge is just £499.00! The hire charge includes boat hire, collision damage waiver, first tank of diesel, one car parking space, propeller anti-foul protection, bed linen, gas for cooking and buoyancy aids.
We’ve compiled a list of Easter activities that are happening on the Norfolk Broads this year:
- BeWilderwood, The Curious Treehouse Adventure: ‘Bouncing Boggle Bunny Egg Hunt’ 7th April to 22nd April 2014
Make your own bonny Boggle bunny outfit in the Big Hat whilst following the bunny themed trail around the adventure park.
- Bure Valley Railway: ‘Easter Eggspress’ 18th to 21st April 2014
Free Easter Egg for every child when accompanied by a fare-paying adult (maximum of 2 children per adult)
- Fairhaven Woodland & Water Garden: ‘Scavenger Hunt Bonanza’ Saturday 5th to Tuesday 22nd April 2014
A whole bumper fortnight of scavenger hunting in the woods! The aim of the game is to fit as many tiny objects as you can into a small container.
- Fairhaven Woodland & Water Garden: ‘Easter Egg Trail’ Good Friday, 18th April 2014
Follow the Easter Trail through our garden to the glade. There is an eggy prize at the end! Other day activities include face painting and Easter crafts for children.
- Somerleyton Hall & Gardens: ‘Easter Egg Hunt’ Easter Sunday, 20th April 2014
The Easter bunny is bringing hundreds of Free Easter eggs to find in the famous maze and gardens, before you get your egg you’ve also got to find the Easter Bunny who will be in the gardens somewhere.