We have been busy updating our website with the newest additions to our ever-growing fleet! Here’s a round-up of the latest boats to keep you all up to date:
- Hunky Dory: Based at Bathampton on the Kennet & Avon Canal, Hunky Dory is a lovingly restored historic boutique narrowboat. At just 32ft she is absolutely perfect for a romantic break for two.
- Nia: Based on the beautiful Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal in South Wales at Pencelli, Nia is a 50ft cruiser stern narrowboat, brand new for the 2019 season. Sleeping 4 people in two double cabins (and an additional 2 by use of the convertible dinette), she is the ideal boat for couples!
- Rural Fox: A 47ft cruiser stern narrowboat, located at our March base in the heart of the picturesque Fenland Waterways, Rural Fox is another brand new addition for 2019. A great choice for a couple or small family; with one flexible cabin and a convertible double bed in the saloon area.
- Mino: A charming new addition to the fleet at our Stone base on the Trent and Mersey Canal. ‘Mino’ is a 41st cruiser stern narrowboat, sleeping up to 3 people in total. There is no separate cabin on board, instead the layout is open-plan with the option to have 1 double or 2 singles at the front of the boat.
- Glyndwr: Based on the popular Llangollen Canal in North Wales, at our Chirk base, within easy reach of the famous Pontcysyllte Aqueduct. Glyndwr is a 58ft cruiser stern narrowboat, an excellent choice for two couples or a family; sleeping up to 4 people in two permanent cabins.
- Purbeck: A 48ft semi-traditional stern narrowboat, based at Braunston on the Grand Union Canal. Purbeck has a reverse layout with a flexible cabin a the front of the boat and has been designed and built with a couple’s romantic escape in mind.
To find out more about our latest additions, please visit our website: www.waterwaysholidays.com. Alternatively feel free to give us a call on 01252 796400.