Narrowboating Holidays for all the family
‘Lucy May’, sleeping up to 6 people, has been designed to accommodate families with infants. Located on the Warwickshire Canals from Stockton Top Marina. Stockton is a popular starting point for boating holidays, as there are so many varied route options available including cruising the Grand Union Canal east to Warwick or west towards Northampton. You can cruise the North Oxford Canal towards Rugby or explore pretty villages along the South Oxford Canal. Or head up the Leicester Arm of the Grand Union to navigate the Foxton Locks.
It is sometimes tricky to fit travel cots on-board boats, especially narrowboats, which are located on the UK Canals and Rivers. We are happy to announce that the newly built, ‘Lucy May’, has been fitted with several moderations to suit groups with a baby. Moderations include:
- Semi-permanent cot in forward cabin.
- Black-out curtains in the forward cabin.
- There is a small bath in the bathroom with shower over.
- In the saloon there are lockable gates.
- Plastic cutlery can be supplied – if required.