‘Serenity’ is a luxury widebeam boat sleeping four, available for self-hire holidays on the Grand Union Canal in Bedfordshire. This widebeam is fully equipped with top-notch gadgets including flat screen TV’s in the bedroom and saloon (with Freeview), wine cooler in the galley, DVD Players and a DAB Radio/CD player with iPod dock and USB port. You will also find playing cards, Monopoly and Scrabble on board for afternoon entertainment when spending an evening in.
This widebeam has been built in a ‘reverse’ layout, which refers to the kitchen and living room area being at the back of the boat. This is the most sociable layout as you can stay in close proximity to your ‘skipper’ whilst popping into the kitchen to make a cup of tea or grab a snack on the go.
Facilities on-board Serenity:
- Stylish, modern interior featuring solid oak flooring and low-level ambient lighting
- A small table and chairs on the rear deck for al fresco dining
- A bike rack (max 2 bikes)
- A full size cooker and hob, fridge, granite worktops and a wine cooler
- A full size shower and low-level flushing WC in a spacious bathroom offering plenty of storage
- Central heating throughout and a diesel fired stove in the Saloon
- A breakfast bar with two bar stools below for relaxed or additional dining space
- Flat screen TV’s in the Bedroom and Saloon (with Freeview), DVD Players and a DAB Radio/CD player with iPod dock and USB port
- Christy towels and Molton Brown toiletries
- On arrival you will be greeted with a complimentary bottle of wine and flowers